Considered as one of the biggest water parks in Southeast Asia, Aqua Planet in Pampanga, finally opened its doors.
Last November 23, 100 lucky kids from different orphanages in Pampanga were given the chance to see the facility of the pool park before the grand opening last February 24. The building of the 10-hectare water park indicates that the former Philippine air base will be the next big recreation hub in the country.
The resort which can accommodate up to 3,500 swimmers every day has 25 attractions for all ages. Among the nerve-wracking rides are:
1. Spiral Slide has four slides with different speed and route.
2. Super Bowl is a four-person raft ride that begins from the top sliding down into a large enclosure with twists and turns before ending in a surprising splash.
3. Flow Rider brings out the surfer in you. Choose between surfing with a stand-up board or a lay-down board.
4. Tornado has a four-seater leaf clover raft. The slide will start from the highest platform, fly into the giant tornado water slide and will drop you straight to the swimming pool.
5. Octopus Racer a course with loops and tunnels where you can race with your friends and family.
You can enjoy Aqua Planet with introductory prices ranging from 750PHP (for kids) to 950 PHP (for adults).
Martha E. | Pinoy Trends
Latest posts by Martha E. | Pinoy Trends (see all)
- A Manga Book About Dr. Jose Rizal Was Released in Commemoration of His 157th Birthday - June 24, 2018
- Have an Amazing-Grilled-Cheese Experience in Quezon City! - June 23, 2018
- Eyeglasses No More? This “Nanodrops” Will Solve Your Eye Problems - June 23, 2018
- Have You Seen Lolo Musician Playing Piano in Glorietta? Watch This! - June 23, 2018
- Enjoy Your All-Time Favorite from Max’s Group, Inc. with Discounts All Wednesdays of June - May 28, 2018