After 14 years of being married, Assunta de Rossi and husband Jules Ledesma hasn’t been blessed with a child. Assunta does not lose hope, though.
In an interview with GMA News, the actress, now over 30 years old want to focus more on starting their family. She stated that one of the ways she believes that would help them realize their dream to have a child is to undergo treatment. Although she did not clearly state the reason, she said that she has problems with her body and that she is getting quite old, but what’s important is that they are doing something about it and that it can be “fixed”. Furthermore, she said she was the one “with the problem” and that’s probably why they still have no child despite the length of their marriage.
Well, no matter what the reason is, it’s always important to seek for help from medical professionals, but most of all to seek help and blessings from the Lord, the Giver of Life. I have personally gone through the same issues, albeit relatively a fewer years in comparison, but the struggle is very real. Let’s all hope that the treatment is successful and that soon Assunta will get her wish – to be a mother.
Wayne B. | Pinoy Trends
Latest posts by Wayne B. | Pinoy Trends (see all)
- Going Home – A Pixel Art Horror Game by a Pinoy - October 30, 2017
- Former Filipino Actor Now a Police Officer in Canada - October 30, 2017
- Take a Cue from This Man, and Always Dress to Impress - October 22, 2017
- Inspiring Story: Grade 12 Student Sells Corn to Support Family - October 16, 2017
- Another Pinay Nanny Responsible for the Success of This Filipino-Speaking Man from Qatar - October 16, 2017