In 1999, Specialty Restaurant Inc. founded Burgoo American Bar and Restaurant. Their vision is to provide customers their money’s worth – friendly ambiance, quality food, good service and more. Whose idea was this? Well, brace yourselves – these Filipinos! Ma. Theresa Rodriguez, Burgoo’s chairman of the board and Managing Director Albert Alavera wanted the restaurant to standout from all the competition in the food industry. To complete the brilliant minds behind Burgoo are General Manager Eileen Necio, Vice Chairman Vivencio Rodriguez, and Board of Directors Monette Salapantan, Maritoni Raymundo, Martin Rodriguez, Michael Rodriguez and Matthew Rodriguez.
The first branch was opened along Tomas Morato in Quezon City. Shortly after, another branch followed in Rockwell, and now after seventeen years, Burgoo has 13 branches all over Metro Manila. Carrying the banner “At Burgoo it’s always a family treat”, this favorite family restaurant gives every customer the feeling of belonging. True to its mission statement, all managers and staff of Burgoo always keep this in mind: “To deliver a memorable event in their guests’ lives by providing them with the best attention in terms of service, quality food, cleanliness, and value-for- money.
To keep up with the fast-paced food revolution, Burgoo constantly updates their menu (aside from their already delectable selection). Now, I’m craving for Buffalo wings. Heading to the nearest Burgoo tomorrow to satisfy this, Fairview Terraces, here I come!
Wayne B. | Pinoy Trends
Latest posts by Wayne B. | Pinoy Trends (see all)
- Going Home – A Pixel Art Horror Game by a Pinoy - October 30, 2017
- Former Filipino Actor Now a Police Officer in Canada - October 30, 2017
- Take a Cue from This Man, and Always Dress to Impress - October 22, 2017
- Inspiring Story: Grade 12 Student Sells Corn to Support Family - October 16, 2017
- Another Pinay Nanny Responsible for the Success of This Filipino-Speaking Man from Qatar - October 16, 2017