After the naked-kayaking romance of Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom, where they announced they were taking a “respectful, loving space’ from their year-long relationship, the singer now rocks a new ‘do. I know I’ve seen this somewhere, wait. I know! Miley Cyrus rocked this hair in 2013.
Freshly chopped locks with a shaved undercut – this was the video Perry posted on Instagram with a caption, “I WASNT READY TILL NOW.” Her stylist is right behind her playing with her locks. McMillan is the stylist behind that iconic “Rachel” haircut from the ’90s, and he’s admittedly had an itch to chop Perry’s locks for quite a while. “I’ve [been wanting] to do this since the day I met you,” he said while playing with Perry’s new short ‘do.
Is this the beginning of a more daring and more adventurous Katy Perry? Or will the break-up, err, respectful, loving space take a backseat and the two pick up where they left off? Let’s watch and see. Meantime, you look great, Katy!
*Featured image from Yahoo.com
Wayne B. | Pinoy Trends
Latest posts by Wayne B. | Pinoy Trends (see all)
- Going Home – A Pixel Art Horror Game by a Pinoy - October 30, 2017
- Former Filipino Actor Now a Police Officer in Canada - October 30, 2017
- Take a Cue from This Man, and Always Dress to Impress - October 22, 2017
- Inspiring Story: Grade 12 Student Sells Corn to Support Family - October 16, 2017
- Another Pinay Nanny Responsible for the Success of This Filipino-Speaking Man from Qatar - October 16, 2017