The “Copa De Los Niños Street Soccer Challenge” is an annual cup hosted by Brgy Sto. Cristo Football Club in honor of the feast of the Sto. Niño, patron of Bago Bantay where the Barangay is located.
The team is composed of devoted kids who make the most out of their limited space.
Despite the lack of play area, these amazing kids didn’t stop their passion.
Every open place, every free space could be their training ground. The streets and sidewalks serve as their practice zone. No space is too small as long as they could roam freely, it is an opportunity for them to develop their skills and love for sports.
Plus, this is certainly a good way to keep them away from doing unpleasant activities and instead focus their mind on building a competitive and winning mindset.
Brgy Sto Cristo Football Club was founded June of 2014 as a community football club to provide free football training for children. The team’s partners include Quezon City FC, Global FC, Laos FC, Azkals Foundation, and the QC government provide both technical and logistical support.
Sto. Cristo FC has produced seven players that have played for the QCFC Philippine Team that competed in the 2015 and 2016 Borneo Cup in Malaysia.
To learn more about this awesome kids and project, visit their Facebook page here…
Martha E. | Pinoy Trends
Latest posts by Martha E. | Pinoy Trends (see all)
- These “Extreme Cut Out” Jeans Cost Php 8, 714! Yay or Nay? - May 20, 2018
- International Museum Day! Check out These No Admission Fee Art Galleries - May 17, 2018
- Dojo Dairy’s Hokkaido Milk Ice Cream for Only P10.00! - May 17, 2018
- Heart Evangelista Announced Pregnancy While Holding an Php 18, 000.00 Baby Dior Onesie! - May 16, 2018
- Carol Banawa Graduated Summa Cum Laude at a Nursing School in U.S. - May 16, 2018