The “Copa De Los Niños Street Soccer Challenge” is an annual cup hosted by Brgy Sto. Cristo Football Club in honor of the feast of the Sto. Niño, patron of Bago Bantay where the Barangay is located.
The team is composed of devoted kids who make the most out of their limited space.
Despite the lack of play area, these amazing kids didn’t stop their passion.
Every open place, every free space could be their training ground. The streets and sidewalks serve as their practice zone. No space is too small as long as they could roam freely, it is an opportunity for them to develop their skills and love for sports.
Plus, this is certainly a good way to keep them away from doing unpleasant activities and instead focus their mind on building a competitive and winning mindset.
Brgy Sto Cristo Football Club was founded June of 2014 as a community football club to provide free football training for children. The team’s partners include Quezon City FC, Global FC, Laos FC, Azkals Foundation, and the QC government provide both technical and logistical support.
Sto. Cristo FC has produced seven players that have played for the QCFC Philippine Team that competed in the 2015 and 2016 Borneo Cup in Malaysia.
To learn more about this awesome kids and project, visit their Facebook page here…
Martha E. | Pinoy Trends
Latest posts by Martha E. | Pinoy Trends (see all)
- Trending Online: This Man Contours Better Than You! - February 19, 2018
- KZ Tandingan Won Over Jessie J In “Singer 2018” - February 12, 2018
- Maxene Magalona Tied the Knot with Musician Rob Mananquil - January 16, 2018
- Iza Calzado on Body-Image Issues, “Imperfections. I Have So Many of Them” - January 11, 2018
- Carrie Underwood Is Still Healing After Having 40 Stitches in Her Face - January 11, 2018