On November 19, K-Pop group BTS made a history as First Korean Boy Band to Perform at the American Music Awards. The group marked the first live performance by a K-Pop group on U.S. television at the Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles.
In the debut, the boy band performed “DNA” from their album, “Love Yourself: Her.” The record-breaking album topped both the Billboard 200 and Hot 100 charts.
Prior to their first appearance on AMAs, BTS was earlier seen on Jimmy Kimmel Live! Now, as requested by viewers, BTS was on The Ellen DeGeneres Show where they made their daytime TV debut.
In today’s episode of the show, the popular K-Pop group conversed with Ellen about topics like;
1. love of friends,
2. their loyal ARMY, and
3. if they ever dated a fan.
Just like the other guests of Ellen, BTS showed their dancing and singing skills by performing “Mic Drop” from their record-breaking album, Love Yourself: Her.
Martha E. | Pinoy Trends
Latest posts by Martha E. | Pinoy Trends (see all)
- These “Extreme Cut Out” Jeans Cost Php 8, 714! Yay or Nay? - May 20, 2018
- International Museum Day! Check out These No Admission Fee Art Galleries - May 17, 2018
- Dojo Dairy’s Hokkaido Milk Ice Cream for Only P10.00! - May 17, 2018
- Heart Evangelista Announced Pregnancy While Holding an Php 18, 000.00 Baby Dior Onesie! - May 16, 2018
- Carol Banawa Graduated Summa Cum Laude at a Nursing School in U.S. - May 16, 2018