On November 19, K-Pop group BTS made a history as First Korean Boy Band to Perform at the American Music Awards. The group marked the first live performance by a K-Pop group on U.S. television at the Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles.
In the debut, the boy band performed “DNA” from their album, “Love Yourself: Her.” The record-breaking album topped both the Billboard 200 and Hot 100 charts.
Prior to their first appearance on AMAs, BTS was earlier seen on Jimmy Kimmel Live! Now, as requested by viewers, BTS was on The Ellen DeGeneres Show where they made their daytime TV debut.
In today’s episode of the show, the popular K-Pop group conversed with Ellen about topics like;
1. love of friends,
2. their loyal ARMY, and
3. if they ever dated a fan.
Just like the other guests of Ellen, BTS showed their dancing and singing skills by performing “Mic Drop” from their record-breaking album, Love Yourself: Her.
Martha E. | Pinoy Trends
Latest posts by Martha E. | Pinoy Trends (see all)
- Trending Online: This Man Contours Better Than You! - February 19, 2018
- KZ Tandingan Won Over Jessie J In “Singer 2018” - February 12, 2018
- Maxene Magalona Tied the Knot with Musician Rob Mananquil - January 16, 2018
- Iza Calzado on Body-Image Issues, “Imperfections. I Have So Many of Them” - January 11, 2018
- Carrie Underwood Is Still Healing After Having 40 Stitches in Her Face - January 11, 2018