Carrie Underwood wasn’t able to perform at the Country Rising benefit show held at Nashville’s Bridgestone Arena soon after an accident.
Last November, the singer-songwriter fell on the steps of her house.
Underwood earlier shared that she had broken her wrist after the incident and later on exposed that she has severe cuts to her face.
According to Time, the 34-year-old American posted to her fan club members writing;
“In addition to breaking my wrist, I somehow managed to injure my face as well. I’ll spare you the gruesome details, but when I came out of surgery the night of my fall, the doctor told [Underwood’s husband] Mike that he had put between 40 and 50 stitches in.”
Up-to-date, Underwood is still healing and a bit emotional.
“I honestly don’t know how things are going to end up but I do know this: I am grateful,” she wrote. “I am grateful that it wasn’t much, much worse. And I am grateful for the people in my life that have been there every step of the way.”
However, The American Idol winner chose to be positive for whatever might happen in the future.
“I am determined to make 2018 amazing and I want to share things with you along the way,” she concluded. “And when I am ready to get in front of a camera, I want you all to understand why I might look a bit different.”
Get well now, Carrie Underwood!
Martha E. | Pinoy Trends
Latest posts by Martha E. | Pinoy Trends (see all)
- A Manga Book About Dr. Jose Rizal Was Released in Commemoration of His 157th Birthday - June 24, 2018
- Have an Amazing-Grilled-Cheese Experience in Quezon City! - June 23, 2018
- Eyeglasses No More? This “Nanodrops” Will Solve Your Eye Problems - June 23, 2018
- Have You Seen Lolo Musician Playing Piano in Glorietta? Watch This! - June 23, 2018
- Enjoy Your All-Time Favorite from Max’s Group, Inc. with Discounts All Wednesdays of June - May 28, 2018