Instant coffee – it’s quick and easy to prepare, just a cup (or mug) of hot water, tear the bag and you’re all set!
For those who need their peepers to stay open for a few more hours, say hello student crammers, employee on a deadline, or a mom binging on K-drama, try these brands if you haven’t yet. These are 4 of our favorites from this list.
1. Nescafe Blend and Brew Espresso Roast – if you’re a coffee drinker, who’s also after the taste, flavor and aroma, this sure will be perfect for you!
2. Kopiko Brown Coffee – The coffee-flavored candy as an actual coffee product. It doesn’t taste like the candy, though. It’s a tad sweet for me, but for those with a craving for sweet coffee, this is for you.
3. Alicafe – This imported coffee is actually a 5-in-1 instant coffee – with the addition of tonkat ali and ginseng. It has exquisite taste that’s not like the usual Filipino blend we’re used to. But I encourage you to try it.
4. Great Taste White – Chewy caramel candy flavor in your coffee? How sweet is that? If you prefer sweet coffee, then this is definitely you. It wakes you up and puts you in a good mood, because well, caramel.
Now I think I’m ready for my coffee, are you?
Wayne B. | Pinoy Trends
Latest posts by Wayne B. | Pinoy Trends (see all)
- Going Home – A Pixel Art Horror Game by a Pinoy - October 30, 2017
- Former Filipino Actor Now a Police Officer in Canada - October 30, 2017
- Take a Cue from This Man, and Always Dress to Impress - October 22, 2017
- Inspiring Story: Grade 12 Student Sells Corn to Support Family - October 16, 2017
- Another Pinay Nanny Responsible for the Success of This Filipino-Speaking Man from Qatar - October 16, 2017