Parenting is not all cute poses, dresses/outfits, or playtime. There are days when you kids fall ill, and because you’re the parent, you have to clean up after the kids.
Ben Patterson is a dad who found out that he is a sympathetic vomiter (one who also vomits upon witnessing another person vomit) when his kid threw a projectile vomit all over the backseat of the car.
Dad was alone because mom had gone out with her friends, enjoying a nice night out. She didn’t check her phone too much because this is a confident mom and wife – her husband has got it covered, everything will be fine.
It turns out mom was oh so wrong! Dad has been trying to reach her through a series of text messages, but all of them went unanswered.
What started as a sick kid vomiting in the car escalated quickly – dad also vomits, (this one dad added to get mom to finally take him seriously and text back) a stranger accused him of driving under the influence of alcohol, police pulling him up for questioning and a breathalyzer.
Despite the escalation, everything ended quite well. Ben shared in the comments that his wife, “had a good laugh about it, and then dealt with the swamped car seat and barfed clothes that I left for her because I couldn’t handle it. She’s amazing.”
Not an ideal way to end a nice night out!
Read through the text messages below for the full story.
Welcome to mommyhood!
Wayne B. | Pinoy Trends
Latest posts by Wayne B. | Pinoy Trends (see all)
- Going Home – A Pixel Art Horror Game by a Pinoy - October 30, 2017
- Former Filipino Actor Now a Police Officer in Canada - October 30, 2017
- Take a Cue from This Man, and Always Dress to Impress - October 22, 2017
- Inspiring Story: Grade 12 Student Sells Corn to Support Family - October 16, 2017
- Another Pinay Nanny Responsible for the Success of This Filipino-Speaking Man from Qatar - October 16, 2017