This newest attraction at SM City North EDSA will satisfy your Instagram feed goals. Introducing, Color Gram by Davies Paint where you can take unlimited photos filled with eye-catcher backgrounds.
For the past weeks, my Facebook timeline has been filled with posts featuring this Instagrammable haven. It’s been the talk of the town because of the mesmerizing pastel shades which look like a universe of color. The event hall of colors is all yours to enjoy. In here, you can do your channeling-my-inner-model pose for free.
Color Gram is divided into two, the one located at The Block SM City North EDSA and the other at 4th floor, SM City North EDSA Annex.
Here’s a glimpse of what to expect:
Shades of Gram
Be surrounded by color! From walls to floors, art blocks, patterned corners and four mysterious mood rooms. This calls for more IG followers!
Balls of Color
Enjoy three large ball pits for only P150.00. This bomb is located at the at the Annex, 4th floor. What to remember?
- Bring socks.
- You can get a 50% discount if you purchased worth P500.00 receipt from SM Department Store.
Know the hidden meaning of each color by following the QR codes. Get a chance to win prizes too!
Check out #ColorGram at the Block Atrium until March 22 and at the Annex ’til April 1.
Martha E. | Pinoy Trends
Latest posts by Martha E. | Pinoy Trends (see all)
- A Manga Book About Dr. Jose Rizal Was Released in Commemoration of His 157th Birthday - June 24, 2018
- Have an Amazing-Grilled-Cheese Experience in Quezon City! - June 23, 2018
- Eyeglasses No More? This “Nanodrops” Will Solve Your Eye Problems - June 23, 2018
- Have You Seen Lolo Musician Playing Piano in Glorietta? Watch This! - June 23, 2018
- Enjoy Your All-Time Favorite from Max’s Group, Inc. with Discounts All Wednesdays of June - May 28, 2018