On November 4 at 11 p.m. Philippine time, Isabel Granada passed away. The actress suffered more than a week of being in coma because of a brain hemorrhage due to aneurysm.
In an interview with GMA News, her husband, Arnel Cowley, said that her wife collapsed during a fan meet and greet in Qatar. Isabel was rushed to the hospital but doctors declared her brain dead on October 27.
The remains of the 41-year-old lady is expected to arrive in the Philippines on Thursday.
According to Cowley, while he and the ‘80s teen star were at a friend’s wake in Australia, Isabel said she would like her body to be cremated, but the decision still lies on the actress’ mother.
A day before she suddenly collapsed and went into coma, Isabel posted this on Facebook, as if she already had a premonition:
“As you turn your attention to Christ Jesus, feel the Light of His Presence shining upon you. Open your mind and heart to receive His heavenly smile of approval. Let His gold-tinged Love wash over you and soak into the depths of your being. As you are increasingly filled with His Being, you experience joyous union with Him. He suffuses your soul with Joy in His Presence; at His right hand there are pleasures forevermore.”
Before Isabel died, her mother, 14-year-old son, ex-husband, Geryk Genasky Aguas were able to watch over her. Robin Padilla who happened to be in Qatar for a project, also visited the actress.
You will always be remembered, Isabel.
Martha E. | Pinoy Trends
Latest posts by Martha E. | Pinoy Trends (see all)
- A Manga Book About Dr. Jose Rizal Was Released in Commemoration of His 157th Birthday - June 24, 2018
- Have an Amazing-Grilled-Cheese Experience in Quezon City! - June 23, 2018
- Eyeglasses No More? This “Nanodrops” Will Solve Your Eye Problems - June 23, 2018
- Have You Seen Lolo Musician Playing Piano in Glorietta? Watch This! - June 23, 2018
- Enjoy Your All-Time Favorite from Max’s Group, Inc. with Discounts All Wednesdays of June - May 28, 2018