We drink water and sometime we slurped, guzzled, or sipped it.
But, have you tried eating water? No, I’m not kidding. You can now eat water.
It’s possible with “Ooho,” an edible bottle produced by Skipping Rocks Lab.
Mike Wehner explained, “Ooho spheres are created by dipping frozen balls of liquid into an algae mixture that forms a membrane around the ice. The ice melts into liquid water and membrane, which is edible and biodegradable, forms a watertight seal around it. To consume the liquid you can either bite into the tasteless membrane and sip it out or just eat the entire ball, membrane and all.”
Amazing, right? But, what makes it a viral sensation is that “Ooho” is a no-plastic-needed concept. It could an alternative to plastic bottles. Of course, this might be another solution to stop the global health crisis that is plastic pollution.
Watch if this edible water can become the universal key to water and drinks on-the-go.
Martha E. | Pinoy Trends
Latest posts by Martha E. | Pinoy Trends (see all)
- A Manga Book About Dr. Jose Rizal Was Released in Commemoration of His 157th Birthday - June 24, 2018
- Have an Amazing-Grilled-Cheese Experience in Quezon City! - June 23, 2018
- Eyeglasses No More? This “Nanodrops” Will Solve Your Eye Problems - June 23, 2018
- Have You Seen Lolo Musician Playing Piano in Glorietta? Watch This! - June 23, 2018
- Enjoy Your All-Time Favorite from Max’s Group, Inc. with Discounts All Wednesdays of June - May 28, 2018