According to Business Insider, El Nido in Palawan is one of the top 25 beaches to visit in your lifetime. It’s a must-see because of its sand, waters and lagoons.
“You’ll be happy no matter which of El Nido’s numerous beaches you visit”, said Insider’s Sarah Schmalbruch of the world-renowned beach destination.
El Nido has been consistently voted as Top Island and Top Most Beautiful Island Beach by various travel sites. Business Insider describes it as “synonymous with sparkling white sand and vibrant waters. Its lagoons are surrounded by towering cliffs that will impart a sense of adventure while you swim and lounge.” If this description doesn’t get you scrambling to put together your itinerary and filing your next vacation leaves, I don’t know what will.
El Nido is one of the top spots drawing international travellers to Palawan which is also renowned for being home to the Puerto Princesa Subterranean River, one of the new Seven Wonders of the World.
Have you been to El Nido?
*Featured image from Dmitry Pichugin / Shutterstock
Wayne B. | Pinoy Trends
Latest posts by Wayne B. | Pinoy Trends (see all)
- Going Home – A Pixel Art Horror Game by a Pinoy - October 30, 2017
- Former Filipino Actor Now a Police Officer in Canada - October 30, 2017
- Take a Cue from This Man, and Always Dress to Impress - October 22, 2017
- Inspiring Story: Grade 12 Student Sells Corn to Support Family - October 16, 2017
- Another Pinay Nanny Responsible for the Success of This Filipino-Speaking Man from Qatar - October 16, 2017