Tattoos have been practised around the globe since the ancient time. From natural inks like ash and dye to white inks and now, the Ultraviolet inks.
This technologically improved tattoo ranges from nearly invisible to totally invisible under direct sunlight. The chemicals it contains made the UV tattoo different from common tattoos.
Its reaction to the black light makes the tattoo noticeable under specific light condition.
More time are needed to apply this modern tattoo because of its special ingredients and to make sure that it really holds and shows up during daylight.
Coloured UV tattoo inks are obvious during the daytime like a normal colored tattoo ink would, but still glows in the dark.
Cool UV glow tattoo by Tukoi Oya. Would you do this?
Some, on the other hand, are fully undetectable and would only be present with the help of lights.
Martha E. | Pinoy Trends
Latest posts by Martha E. | Pinoy Trends (see all)
- A Manga Book About Dr. Jose Rizal Was Released in Commemoration of His 157th Birthday - June 24, 2018
- Have an Amazing-Grilled-Cheese Experience in Quezon City! - June 23, 2018
- Eyeglasses No More? This “Nanodrops” Will Solve Your Eye Problems - June 23, 2018
- Have You Seen Lolo Musician Playing Piano in Glorietta? Watch This! - June 23, 2018
- Enjoy Your All-Time Favorite from Max’s Group, Inc. with Discounts All Wednesdays of June - May 28, 2018