I woke up on June 7, 2017 to several Facebook updates from BPI account holders saying that they have unauthorized transactions on their account. Some asked their virtual friends to check their accounts as well; others just posted violent (and even cringe-worthy) status updates directed at BPI, while others still chose to see the funny side of what happened.
Some of the funniest trending posts and/or tweets about the BPI system glitch are as follows:
— Kim Charlie™ (@iamkimcharlie) June 7, 2017
BPI Workforce: 75,000 calls waiting
BPI CSRs: TL, huddle!
— morethanyell (@danielastillero) June 6, 2017
Looks like someone at BPI got fired. pic.twitter.com/lWkJfQCYrk
— Jimmy J (@_jimmyj) June 7, 2017
If you’re having a bad day, just remember you’re not the IT at BPI right now.
— Lans (@lanspawlo) June 6, 2017
You just gotta love Filipinos! Always the brighter side despite the gloomiest (because no money!) of days.
Wayne B. | Pinoy Trends
Latest posts by Wayne B. | Pinoy Trends (see all)
- Going Home – A Pixel Art Horror Game by a Pinoy - October 30, 2017
- Former Filipino Actor Now a Police Officer in Canada - October 30, 2017
- Take a Cue from This Man, and Always Dress to Impress - October 22, 2017
- Inspiring Story: Grade 12 Student Sells Corn to Support Family - October 16, 2017
- Another Pinay Nanny Responsible for the Success of This Filipino-Speaking Man from Qatar - October 16, 2017