On New Year’s Eve, someone spent millions on a 30-liter Brut Gold Midas at Cove Manila in Okada, a new indoor beach club that opened late last year.
The gallant buyer was unidentified, but the club posted a video on their Facebook page announcing the purchase. Here’s the caption;
“We just sold the first 7-million peso Armand de Brignac Midas in the Philippines! Another night in history was made when the prestigious 30-liter bottle was purchased right as we were counting down to 2018!” Cove wrote in its caption. “The only one of its kind in the country sold first at Cove Manila! Cheers to festive and grand celebrations, we can’t wait to pop more bottles with all of you this year.”
Last December, the luxurious wine became available through a partnership with Armand de Brignac. The drink underwent in “meticulous winemaking process” that made it super expensive.
“Marvelously complex and full-bodied, its bouquet is both fresh and lively, with light floral notes. On the palate, Brut Gold has a sumptuous, racy fruit character perfectly integrated with the wine’s subtle brioche accents. The Champagne’s texture is deliciously creamy, with great depth paired with a long, silky finish.”
The clip garnered 183, 000 views and mixed reactions from netizens.
Martha E. | Pinoy Trends
Latest posts by Martha E. | Pinoy Trends (see all)
- A Manga Book About Dr. Jose Rizal Was Released in Commemoration of His 157th Birthday - June 24, 2018
- Have an Amazing-Grilled-Cheese Experience in Quezon City! - June 23, 2018
- Eyeglasses No More? This “Nanodrops” Will Solve Your Eye Problems - June 23, 2018
- Have You Seen Lolo Musician Playing Piano in Glorietta? Watch This! - June 23, 2018
- Enjoy Your All-Time Favorite from Max’s Group, Inc. with Discounts All Wednesdays of June - May 28, 2018