There are various food parks opening, one after the other, especially near my area, in Quezon City. What they do to stand out is they come up with different gimmicks, to get people to visit their place. Soon to jump on the bandwagon is The Yard StreetFood Cinema, which is slated to open on the last week of September. As a nod to drive-by movie theaters, they’re bringing the experience of watching a movie under the stars by fusing together the Food Park and open-air cinema.
Who are the geniuses behind this concept? They are no other than the veterans of food parks The Underground Xavierville and The Yard Underground. The soon-to-open The Yard StreetFood Cinema will feature 25 pop culture-themed food stalls which includes Lord of the Ribs, The God Pasta, Top Dawg, and Galactic Frost. Also, you get to enjoy these food while watching classic films and blockbuster favorites that’ll be on the big screen. Time to plan your next movie night with friends!
Where is this located? Thank heavens, I’m from the north! The Yard StreetFood Cinema will open at Timog Avenue, Quezon City. Watch out for the announcement on their opening day.
Wayne B. | Pinoy Trends
Latest posts by Wayne B. | Pinoy Trends (see all)
- Going Home – A Pixel Art Horror Game by a Pinoy - October 30, 2017
- Former Filipino Actor Now a Police Officer in Canada - October 30, 2017
- Take a Cue from This Man, and Always Dress to Impress - October 22, 2017
- Inspiring Story: Grade 12 Student Sells Corn to Support Family - October 16, 2017
- Another Pinay Nanny Responsible for the Success of This Filipino-Speaking Man from Qatar - October 16, 2017