When I was sixteen, after high school, I worked as a fast-food crew in KFC Makati Cinema Square. The one beside this McDonald’s branch – where we buy rice and drinks for lunch, well, because it was much cheaper there. There are so many fond memories of my friends and I hanging out after our shift, just chatting away, mindless of the time.
Now, it seems that we have to bid goodbye yet again to another part of our childhood (shout out to the late 70’s to 80’s kids out there!). McDonald’s Makati Cinema Square has closed down to comply with the Makati Regional Trial Court order for establishments along Mile Long and Sunvar properties to vacate the area.
One of Makati’s oldest malls, Makati Cinema Square is still frequented by many despite the number of newer and upscale malls in the Makati area. This McDonald’s branch here is the setting for the commercial “First Love”. Definitely, Makati Cinema Square McDonald’s shall be missed by many.
Source: Spot Ph
Wayne B. | Pinoy Trends
Latest posts by Wayne B. | Pinoy Trends (see all)
- Going Home – A Pixel Art Horror Game by a Pinoy - October 30, 2017
- Former Filipino Actor Now a Police Officer in Canada - October 30, 2017
- Take a Cue from This Man, and Always Dress to Impress - October 22, 2017
- Inspiring Story: Grade 12 Student Sells Corn to Support Family - October 16, 2017
- Another Pinay Nanny Responsible for the Success of This Filipino-Speaking Man from Qatar - October 16, 2017