Cooked bread and cheese is an ancient food according to food historians. It’s already popular across the world in many cultures a long time ago.
Known as grilled cheese sandwich today, the traditional comfort food has been taken to the next level, adding in meat, vegetables, gourmet ingredients, savory sauces, and crafting up artisanal grilled sandwiches.
Holy Cheese Restaurant offers handcrafted grilled cheese sandwiches. As of the moment, it is specially made in Bangkok only. But be sad no more! While waiting to open its store in the Philippines, you may want to try these restaurants that promise amazing-grilled-cheese experience. The best part is, they are just around QC:
1. Grilled Cheese Sandwich – Little Owl Café is a neighborhood café located at 65 Broadway Ave, New Manila, Quezon City. They also serve all-day brunch meals and varieties of pasta.
2. Brioche Grilled Cheese – White Camp Specialty Coffee is situated at 62 Sgt. Esguerra Ave cor. Mother Ignacia Ave, Diliman, Quezon City. They serve Asian food, specialty coffee and good desserts.
3. Say Cheese! – Common Folk was featured in Booky”s “16 Beautiful New Brunch Spots Perfect For Your Weekend Dates.” Aside from coffee, this food haven offers light meals. Visit them at 79 Katipunan Ave, White Plains, Quezon City.
Martha E. | Pinoy Trends
Latest posts by Martha E. | Pinoy Trends (see all)
- A Manga Book About Dr. Jose Rizal Was Released in Commemoration of His 157th Birthday - June 24, 2018
- Have an Amazing-Grilled-Cheese Experience in Quezon City! - June 23, 2018
- Eyeglasses No More? This “Nanodrops” Will Solve Your Eye Problems - June 23, 2018
- Have You Seen Lolo Musician Playing Piano in Glorietta? Watch This! - June 23, 2018
- Enjoy Your All-Time Favorite from Max’s Group, Inc. with Discounts All Wednesdays of June - May 28, 2018