In an “Usapang Pera” episode with Eat Bulaga co-host, Sinon “Catwalk King” Loresca seeks advice from Vince Rapisura on “Paano magpautang nang tama?”
First, let us know who is Vince Rapisura?
His full is name Mariel Vincent Andres Rapisura. Sir Vince was born in Maddela, Quirino on November 8, 1978.
Vince studied in Ateneo de Manila with a Bachelor’s Degree in Management and has been teaching microfinance and social entrepreneurship there for 13 years. He holds a Master’s Degree in Entrepreneurship from the Asian Institute of Management.
He established a social enterprise that provides financial literacy training to low-income OFWs in 15 countries worldwide, it is known as SEDPI. The foundation has trained more than 30,000 individuals and has managed social investments close to PhP325 million.
Because of his works, Vince Rapisura received numerous awards such as from Ernst and Young, 2012 and from Price WaterhouseCoopers, 2015. Currently, Sir Vince published his book entitles (L)Earning Wealth: Successful Strategies in Money Management.
In the video, the wealth expert gives tips on how to extend loans to ensure payment and avoid straining relationships with families and friends.
You see, this may be funny but this is downright informative it comes from a very credible source – Vince Rapisura
Martha E. | Pinoy Trends
Latest posts by Martha E. | Pinoy Trends (see all)
- A Manga Book About Dr. Jose Rizal Was Released in Commemoration of His 157th Birthday - June 24, 2018
- Have an Amazing-Grilled-Cheese Experience in Quezon City! - June 23, 2018
- Eyeglasses No More? This “Nanodrops” Will Solve Your Eye Problems - June 23, 2018
- Have You Seen Lolo Musician Playing Piano in Glorietta? Watch This! - June 23, 2018
- Enjoy Your All-Time Favorite from Max’s Group, Inc. with Discounts All Wednesdays of June - May 28, 2018