Host of the The Late Late Show, James Corden is a star on L.A. Crosswalk’s Beauty and the Beast adaptation. Channeling Emma Watson, Corden certainly dressed and acted rather excellently (as far as Crosswalk plays or musicals are concerned) as Belle.
Of course, his co-stars are no less than Luke Evans, Dan Stevens, and Josh Gad. They were all assigned roles they played in the hit live-action movie.
So after rehearsals, they get into their costumes, bring all the props, and wait for the traffic light to turn red. This signals the start of their production. They all run to the crosswalk, and perform their number. However, when the light changes, the cast must run off the street (lest they get hit by oncoming traffic) and get to the safety of the sidewalk.
Well, the show is definitely traffic-stopping, not to mention funny. The actors were all serious and into their roles, while being aware of the traffic light to signal the end of each scene. It was also fun to watch the drivers’ reactions to the coming and going of the actors.
Watch the video and I bet you won’t get to the end without having a good laugh!
For more on James Corden, watch Carpool Karaoke Spoof Trailer with Victoria Beckham and James Corden
*Featured image from Rolling Stone
Wayne B. | Pinoy Trends
Latest posts by Wayne B. | Pinoy Trends (see all)
- Going Home – A Pixel Art Horror Game by a Pinoy - October 30, 2017
- Former Filipino Actor Now a Police Officer in Canada - October 30, 2017
- Take a Cue from This Man, and Always Dress to Impress - October 22, 2017
- Inspiring Story: Grade 12 Student Sells Corn to Support Family - October 16, 2017
- Another Pinay Nanny Responsible for the Success of This Filipino-Speaking Man from Qatar - October 16, 2017