A Tawag ng Tanghalan contestant, Jamir Camases, sang ‘Still Loving You‘ by Scorpion and nailed it. His version of the said song garnered a standing ovation from the jurors.
He got his first win when he effortlessly hit all the high notes of ‘Sweet Child of Mine.’ The Bicolano champion was able to steal the title to the 5-time defending champion Rico Garcia because of that performance.
Camases had all the approvals of the judges as well as the hosts.
After his performance, Vice Ganda said, “Alam mo, nong kumakanta ka, nakaka-hypnotize ka. Meron kang salamangka, effortless kang panoorin.”
“Alam mo napansin ko, hindi lang tayong mga host dito ah, pati yung ating madlang people. Nung umpisa hiyawan dito tapos mamaya mga nakaganyan sila oh”, Anne Curtis continued while showing jaw-dropped expression of audience.
Five years ago, Camases was a former band vocalist in Guinobatan, Albay. However, he decided to leave his hometown and tried his luck in Manila as CCTV Technician.
Martha E. | Pinoy Trends
Latest posts by Martha E. | Pinoy Trends (see all)
- A Manga Book About Dr. Jose Rizal Was Released in Commemoration of His 157th Birthday - June 24, 2018
- Have an Amazing-Grilled-Cheese Experience in Quezon City! - June 23, 2018
- Eyeglasses No More? This “Nanodrops” Will Solve Your Eye Problems - June 23, 2018
- Have You Seen Lolo Musician Playing Piano in Glorietta? Watch This! - June 23, 2018
- Enjoy Your All-Time Favorite from Max’s Group, Inc. with Discounts All Wednesdays of June - May 28, 2018