A noticeably slimmer Jonah Hill was spotted leaving the gym in Los Angeles over the weekend. Looking at the photo, I didn’t recognize the 33-year old actor with his new and fitter physique. Not to mention he has a little mustache and a full beard. Well, the photo wasn’t smiling either. He had this smoulder on his face.
Last year, the 33-year-old actor, whose weight has been known to fluctuate from role to role, shared his health and fitness routine on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, where he hilariously revealed how Channing Tatum and Drake were involved in his weight-loss story.
“I called Channing Tatum, and I was like, “Hey, if I eat less, and go to a trainer, will I get in good shape?” And he’s like, “Yeah, you dumb motherf**ker, of course you will,” Jonah shared of his 21 Jump Street co-star.
“I went to this nutritionist, and he’s like, “Write down what you eat every day, and email me,” … I wrote down like yogurt, salad, chicken-whatever,” Hill continued. “He didn’t email back. He usually says, ‘OK’ or something.”
That’s when Hill realized something was wrong.
“It must have been ‘D-R,’ cause it was doctor, and I sent it to Drake,” he recalled.
*Featured image from Getty Images/ MEGA
Wayne B. | Pinoy Trends
Latest posts by Wayne B. | Pinoy Trends (see all)
- Going Home – A Pixel Art Horror Game by a Pinoy - October 30, 2017
- Former Filipino Actor Now a Police Officer in Canada - October 30, 2017
- Take a Cue from This Man, and Always Dress to Impress - October 22, 2017
- Inspiring Story: Grade 12 Student Sells Corn to Support Family - October 16, 2017
- Another Pinay Nanny Responsible for the Success of This Filipino-Speaking Man from Qatar - October 16, 2017