GMA News reporter Mark Zambrano proposed to Himala lead actress Aicelle Santos last March 7, 2018.
After the proposal, Aicelle’s management posted a congratulatory message with a photo of the newly-engaged couple after the proposal. The snap was captioned by GMA Artist Center with;
“It’s a yes! 💫 Aicelle Santos and Mark Zambrano are now engaged 💞 Congratulations to the happy couple! 😍”
Aicelle also expressed her joy via Instagram with photos of their engagement, calling it as “God’s perfect time.”
Zambrano-Santos love story started in 2016. Prior to the expected wedding, the soon-to-be-bride will be playing the role of Gigi Van Tranh in the United Kingdom tour of Miss Saigon. The 33-year-old singer is set to leave around the 3rd week of March.
Martha E. | Pinoy Trends
Latest posts by Martha E. | Pinoy Trends (see all)
- A Manga Book About Dr. Jose Rizal Was Released in Commemoration of His 157th Birthday - June 24, 2018
- Have an Amazing-Grilled-Cheese Experience in Quezon City! - June 23, 2018
- Eyeglasses No More? This “Nanodrops” Will Solve Your Eye Problems - June 23, 2018
- Have You Seen Lolo Musician Playing Piano in Glorietta? Watch This! - June 23, 2018
- Enjoy Your All-Time Favorite from Max’s Group, Inc. with Discounts All Wednesdays of June - May 28, 2018