When comedian and young actress Kiray Celis posted a cryptic message on her Instagram account, netizens couldn’t help but wonder what happened. Speculations rose as the post went trending on social media – are Kiray Celis and Kirst Viray having issues in their relationship?
According to a report by PEP.ph, the online community was abuzz with assumptions that Kiray Celis and Kirst Viray have broken up.
It can be remembered that the two never confirmed that they were in a relationship in the first place. But their rumored relationship has been the talk of the town for the past months.
Their closeness started when they were together in a film by Director Brillante Mendoza in April, and since then, the two seemed inseparable.
Since this is social media we’re talking about, of course bashers are present and they wrote about how “unlikely” their tandem is. The young actress just shrugged those comments off, good for her!
Recently, it seems the “relationship” has been on the rocks because Kiray unfollowed Kirst on Instagram. Also, the controversial post Kiray made on her Instagram reads, “Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened”. Below is the photo she posted along with this caption:
No comments have been issued yet by both camps, so I guess we have to wait what happens next.
Wayne B. | Pinoy Trends
Latest posts by Wayne B. | Pinoy Trends (see all)
- Going Home – A Pixel Art Horror Game by a Pinoy - October 30, 2017
- Former Filipino Actor Now a Police Officer in Canada - October 30, 2017
- Take a Cue from This Man, and Always Dress to Impress - October 22, 2017
- Inspiring Story: Grade 12 Student Sells Corn to Support Family - October 16, 2017
- Another Pinay Nanny Responsible for the Success of This Filipino-Speaking Man from Qatar - October 16, 2017