On Friday 9, the Chinese reality singing competition “Singer 2018” posted a congratulatory message for KZ Tandingan on their Facebook page. The contest pits famous singers against one another.
According to the post, KZ is the number 1 of episode 5. Our Philippine pride performed a jazzy rendition of “Rolling in the Deep” by Adele defeating her idol Jessie J. The British pop star was seen applauding KZ as she nailed a rap part in Tagalog in the middle of her performance.
Jessie J who sang “Ain’t Nobody” took the second spot after being on top for two consecutive weeks. She and Jessie J will both return on the show next week for another round of performances.
The rankings were based on votes from the studio audience.
Here’s KZ Tandingan’s outstanding performance:
Job well done, KZ!
Sorce: ABS-CBN News
Martha E. | Pinoy Trends
Latest posts by Martha E. | Pinoy Trends (see all)
- A Manga Book About Dr. Jose Rizal Was Released in Commemoration of His 157th Birthday - June 24, 2018
- Have an Amazing-Grilled-Cheese Experience in Quezon City! - June 23, 2018
- Eyeglasses No More? This “Nanodrops” Will Solve Your Eye Problems - June 23, 2018
- Have You Seen Lolo Musician Playing Piano in Glorietta? Watch This! - June 23, 2018
- Enjoy Your All-Time Favorite from Max’s Group, Inc. with Discounts All Wednesdays of June - May 28, 2018