A nacho lover? Then, you must try the newest nachos from La Carnita. It is located in The Food Hive Food Park at No. 80 Visayas Avenue, Tandang Sora, Quezon City. It has an outdoor setting perfect for dining set-up with family and friends. The taqueria operates from 12 noon to 12 midnight.
Nacho chips are usually baked or broiled but, this modern Mexican Cantina puts a twist on our regular nachos by serving it grilled. They top it with Mexican beef, cheese sauce, cheddar shavings and mozzarella strings, all grilled too. To add a ranch-citrus-like taste, they serve it with creamy cilantro sauce.
La Carnita’s Nachos ala Bomba is served hot in front of the customers. I can imagine the generous amount of melted cheese poured over the nacho chips, the flavorful beefy taste and the zest that fights cloying with excessive cheese. Oh! A great way to stimulate an appetite.
The nachos will cost you PHP 195 good for sharing but, if you like eating it alone, dig in! It is always best to consume it while it’s still warm.
What are you waiting for? Try those modern nachos now!
I guess the predictions are true. There is indeed An Explosion of Filipino Food in 2017! Looking forward to taste other delicious and unique food concepts this year!
*Image from Yogo and Cream
Martha E. | Pinoy Trends
Latest posts by Martha E. | Pinoy Trends (see all)
- These “Extreme Cut Out” Jeans Cost Php 8, 714! Yay or Nay? - May 20, 2018
- International Museum Day! Check out These No Admission Fee Art Galleries - May 17, 2018
- Dojo Dairy’s Hokkaido Milk Ice Cream for Only P10.00! - May 17, 2018
- Heart Evangelista Announced Pregnancy While Holding an Php 18, 000.00 Baby Dior Onesie! - May 16, 2018
- Carol Banawa Graduated Summa Cum Laude at a Nursing School in U.S. - May 16, 2018