Actor Richard Gutierrez, who recently made the move from his old network to ABS-CBN where he stars in the newest soap opera “La Luna Sangre”, shares that he cannot contain his excitement for his big TV comeback.
He also shared their celebration of Father’s Day, with his own family – Sarah Lahbati and Zion, and with his dad, Eddie Gutierrez.
“I’m enjoying being a dad. There were days before sa showbiz na parating tinatago ‘yung anak. Pero I think, the world has changed. I’m just enjoying being a dad right now to Zion,” Richard said in a recent press conference, in response to a question from Philstar.com.
According to the hunk dad, Zion is neither a daddy nor mommy’s boy – but a lolo’s boy.
“Alam mo ba ‘yung relationship ng dad ko kay Zion? Unbreakable! Grabe ‘yung bond ni Zion at ni dad ko. Talagang lolo’s boy s’ya. Talagang strong ‘yung bonding nila.”
When asked what he wants his son to learn from him as he grows up, he answered, “Kung anuman ‘yung maipapasa ko na naipasa sa ‘kin siguro to always be humble, be polite, and be God-fearing.”
Richard Gutierrez can be seen daily on the social media trending La Luna Sangre, where he plays the villain.
*Featured image from IG @richardgutz
Wayne B. | Pinoy Trends
Latest posts by Wayne B. | Pinoy Trends (see all)
- Going Home – A Pixel Art Horror Game by a Pinoy - October 30, 2017
- Former Filipino Actor Now a Police Officer in Canada - October 30, 2017
- Take a Cue from This Man, and Always Dress to Impress - October 22, 2017
- Inspiring Story: Grade 12 Student Sells Corn to Support Family - October 16, 2017
- Another Pinay Nanny Responsible for the Success of This Filipino-Speaking Man from Qatar - October 16, 2017