A two-year-old little girl meets a robot, that is, she thinks it is a robot. Turns out it’s a water heater that was left outside in someone else’s driveway. Well, I personally think it has the makings of a robot, so I wouldn’t be surprised of someone really mistake it for one.
So this little girl, while walking, came across this water heater, and started to greet it. She went in front of and looked up to the robot’s face, and said, “Hi, robot!” She also waved, in case the robot couldn’t see her, since she was a small girl. She paused, waiting for the robot to respond. When there was nothing from the robot, she didn’t give up, she ran towards it, and gave it a big hug. Why, wouldn’t you want to hug robots? She then pulled away, waved and said, “Bye-bye, robot!”
Watch the video and see the adorable toddler “interact” with the robot.
Wayne B. | Pinoy Trends
Latest posts by Wayne B. | Pinoy Trends (see all)
- Going Home – A Pixel Art Horror Game by a Pinoy - October 30, 2017
- Former Filipino Actor Now a Police Officer in Canada - October 30, 2017
- Take a Cue from This Man, and Always Dress to Impress - October 22, 2017
- Inspiring Story: Grade 12 Student Sells Corn to Support Family - October 16, 2017
- Another Pinay Nanny Responsible for the Success of This Filipino-Speaking Man from Qatar - October 16, 2017