Fiipinos are in demand when it comes to jobs abroad. There has always been a request for us to work as domestic helpers because foreigners feel the special quality of care we offer to people, especially kids.
Hospitality is our signature.
The arms of a mother are the first institution a kid gets admitted to. She is the best teacher who gives practical exams that can help you survive the hard times. The only institution where there is no right or wrong, only a love that is unconditional.
Combining these two attributes – being a Filipina and a mom – it’s incomparable!
To explain why Filipina nanays are the best teachers, watch the video above.
In the clip, an adorable young boy enumerates traits on how his Nanay is teaching him different values through the simple day-to-day talks that they have.
The boy in the video is Ethan, a popular child, and an internet sensation. He and his mother are known for making videos that will bring good vibes.
Nagging mothers can be annoying and even disturbing at some point but, forget not the saying, “”Behind every successful child is a nagging mom.”
Source: When in Manila
Martha E. | Pinoy Trends
Latest posts by Martha E. | Pinoy Trends (see all)
- A Manga Book About Dr. Jose Rizal Was Released in Commemoration of His 157th Birthday - June 24, 2018
- Have an Amazing-Grilled-Cheese Experience in Quezon City! - June 23, 2018
- Eyeglasses No More? This “Nanodrops” Will Solve Your Eye Problems - June 23, 2018
- Have You Seen Lolo Musician Playing Piano in Glorietta? Watch This! - June 23, 2018
- Enjoy Your All-Time Favorite from Max’s Group, Inc. with Discounts All Wednesdays of June - May 28, 2018