Fiipinos are in demand when it comes to jobs abroad. There has always been a request for us to work as domestic helpers because foreigners feel the special quality of care we offer to people, especially kids.
Hospitality is our signature.
The arms of a mother are the first institution a kid gets admitted to. She is the best teacher who gives practical exams that can help you survive the hard times. The only institution where there is no right or wrong, only a love that is unconditional.
Combining these two attributes – being a Filipina and a mom – it’s incomparable!
To explain why Filipina nanays are the best teachers, watch the video above.
In the clip, an adorable young boy enumerates traits on how his Nanay is teaching him different values through the simple day-to-day talks that they have.
The boy in the video is Ethan, a popular child, and an internet sensation. He and his mother are known for making videos that will bring good vibes.
Nagging mothers can be annoying and even disturbing at some point but, forget not the saying, “”Behind every successful child is a nagging mom.”
Source: When in Manila
Martha E. | Pinoy Trends
Latest posts by Martha E. | Pinoy Trends (see all)
- Trending Online: This Man Contours Better Than You! - February 19, 2018
- KZ Tandingan Won Over Jessie J In “Singer 2018” - February 12, 2018
- Maxene Magalona Tied the Knot with Musician Rob Mananquil - January 16, 2018
- Iza Calzado on Body-Image Issues, “Imperfections. I Have So Many of Them” - January 11, 2018
- Carrie Underwood Is Still Healing After Having 40 Stitches in Her Face - January 11, 2018