This neighborhood in Japan is filled with fun food.
It is the area around Tokyo’s Harajuku Station. Harajuku is located in Shinjuku and Shibuya on the Yamanote Line. It’s the center of Tokyo’s teen cultures and fashion styles. It also offers shopping for adults and some historic highlights.
On top of this, Harajuku is the home of Japan’s best crepes. There are restaurants scattered everywhere too. The place is packed with everything from all descriptions and budgets, for sweet tooth enthusiasts to savory food lovers.
The street serves different varieties of food from gourmet, cotton candy, french fries, ice cream topped with colorful popcorn to burgers and noodles, and of course, Japanese’s all-time-favorite, takoyaki!
Watch how these eateries could snaffle yens from your wallet.
Martha E. | Pinoy Trends
Latest posts by Martha E. | Pinoy Trends (see all)
- A Manga Book About Dr. Jose Rizal Was Released in Commemoration of His 157th Birthday - June 24, 2018
- Have an Amazing-Grilled-Cheese Experience in Quezon City! - June 23, 2018
- Eyeglasses No More? This “Nanodrops” Will Solve Your Eye Problems - June 23, 2018
- Have You Seen Lolo Musician Playing Piano in Glorietta? Watch This! - June 23, 2018
- Enjoy Your All-Time Favorite from Max’s Group, Inc. with Discounts All Wednesdays of June - May 28, 2018