I grew up being in love with the feline Sanrio character, and of course as a child, I wished to have all the merchandise that has her face on it. I remember when I was in grade school, I collected stationeries, pencils (that I didn’t dare sharpen, let alone use), pens and of course, bags! I didn’t have a lot, though, Hello Kitty merchandise is pricey. I had what my parents and aunts can get me for special occasions.
My playmates and I would set up tea time with Hello Kitty, seated on a table sipping tea and eating biscuits, laughing quite daintily at silly things. Never had I imagined this will come true! On July, Hello Kitty Café had a soft opening for its first stand-alone branch in the Philippines at Uptown Mall in Taguig. The café offers salads, pasta, soup and desserts. While enjoying the French-inspired cuisine, you get to bask in the ambience of everything Hello Kitty!
Watch the video below to see the menu they offer, but I warn you, be ready and schedule your trip to Hello Kitty Café soon!
Wayne B. | Pinoy Trends
Latest posts by Wayne B. | Pinoy Trends (see all)
- Going Home – A Pixel Art Horror Game by a Pinoy - October 30, 2017
- Former Filipino Actor Now a Police Officer in Canada - October 30, 2017
- Take a Cue from This Man, and Always Dress to Impress - October 22, 2017
- Inspiring Story: Grade 12 Student Sells Corn to Support Family - October 16, 2017
- Another Pinay Nanny Responsible for the Success of This Filipino-Speaking Man from Qatar - October 16, 2017