On September 30, 2017, the biggest live performance is happening at the biggest indoor arena in the world! Concert promoter MMI Live has confirmed that the global superstar, none other than Justin
Bieber returns to Manila on September 30 and will be performing at the 55,000-seater Philippine Arena in Bulacan.
Bieber’s Purpose World Tour 2017 will be presented by Smart Communications and produced by AEG Live. This is in support to his fourth album, “Purpose”, which produced the hits “What Do You Mean?”, “Love Yourself” and “Sorry”.
The biggest indoor arenas in the world gears up to witness the global pop sensation on stage, and preparations being made for the major event include ample parking, improved traffic system (so that motorists wouldn’t be affected by the swarm of people that would sure come flocking), traffic enforcers to ensure public safety, and PNP/LGU officers will be present inside and outside the venue.
Don’t have your own car to get to the venue? Fret not, because 50 P2P (Point-to-Point) buses will be available to all concert goers.
Philippine Arena is getting prepped for the biggest event of the year, are you?
Learn more about how you could buy the tickets and reserve your accommodation here.
Did you see how Kim Chiu just fangirled Justin Bieber? You have to see this. This is funny.
Martha E. | Pinoy Trends
Latest posts by Martha E. | Pinoy Trends (see all)
- A Manga Book About Dr. Jose Rizal Was Released in Commemoration of His 157th Birthday - June 24, 2018
- Have an Amazing-Grilled-Cheese Experience in Quezon City! - June 23, 2018
- Eyeglasses No More? This “Nanodrops” Will Solve Your Eye Problems - June 23, 2018
- Have You Seen Lolo Musician Playing Piano in Glorietta? Watch This! - June 23, 2018
- Enjoy Your All-Time Favorite from Max’s Group, Inc. with Discounts All Wednesdays of June - May 28, 2018