Summer is over but, there is always a time for an enjoyable getaway.
Pangasinan is known for its mouthwatering delicacies such as mangoes, native longganisa and the ceramic oven-baked “Calasiao puto.” The place is also considered as one of the popular tourist attractions in the Philippines. The Hundred Islands in Alaminos and the white sand beaches of Bolinao and Dasol are some of its highlights.
And now, there is the newest resort in Pangasinan that is perfect if you want to escape the hustle and bustle of the city.
Head up North, you’ll discover a secret small haven in this province. Located in Saul, Masamirey Cove Resort is the latest addition to “must visit” places in the City.
The Resort offers virgin waters and a tranquil small sheltered bay. Not only the fine sands but also their infinity pool will catch your heart because of its aesthetic view. The pool is bordered by tall trees and has a view of the ocean.
Check Spot.ph for rates and to know how to get there.
Martha E. | Pinoy Trends
Latest posts by Martha E. | Pinoy Trends (see all)
- Trending Online: This Man Contours Better Than You! - February 19, 2018
- KZ Tandingan Won Over Jessie J In “Singer 2018” - February 12, 2018
- Maxene Magalona Tied the Knot with Musician Rob Mananquil - January 16, 2018
- Iza Calzado on Body-Image Issues, “Imperfections. I Have So Many of Them” - January 11, 2018
- Carrie Underwood Is Still Healing After Having 40 Stitches in Her Face - January 11, 2018