Summer is over but, there is always a time for an enjoyable getaway.
Pangasinan is known for its mouthwatering delicacies such as mangoes, native longganisa and the ceramic oven-baked “Calasiao puto.” The place is also considered as one of the popular tourist attractions in the Philippines. The Hundred Islands in Alaminos and the white sand beaches of Bolinao and Dasol are some of its highlights.
And now, there is the newest resort in Pangasinan that is perfect if you want to escape the hustle and bustle of the city.
Head up North, you’ll discover a secret small haven in this province. Located in Saul, Masamirey Cove Resort is the latest addition to “must visit” places in the City.
The Resort offers virgin waters and a tranquil small sheltered bay. Not only the fine sands but also their infinity pool will catch your heart because of its aesthetic view. The pool is bordered by tall trees and has a view of the ocean.
Check Spot.ph for rates and to know how to get there.
Martha E. | Pinoy Trends
Latest posts by Martha E. | Pinoy Trends (see all)
- These “Extreme Cut Out” Jeans Cost Php 8, 714! Yay or Nay? - May 20, 2018
- International Museum Day! Check out These No Admission Fee Art Galleries - May 17, 2018
- Dojo Dairy’s Hokkaido Milk Ice Cream for Only P10.00! - May 17, 2018
- Heart Evangelista Announced Pregnancy While Holding an Php 18, 000.00 Baby Dior Onesie! - May 16, 2018
- Carol Banawa Graduated Summa Cum Laude at a Nursing School in U.S. - May 16, 2018