In the beautiful island of Boracay, Maxene Magalona said “I do” to musician Rob Mananquil last 11th day of January at Shangri-La’s Boracay Resort and Spa. It was an event exclusive to the couple’s family and close friends.
Maxene’s sister and matron of honor, Saab, was unable to attend the wedding because of her pregnancy. According to her Instagram post, she recently learned that she’s not allowed to travel anymore until after the twins’ birth.
Following the wedding’s all-white theme, Maxene walked down the aisle in a Vera Wang figure-hugging strapless dress with a bouquet that matches the motif. To give tribute to her father, the late rapper Francis Magalona, Maxene attached a locket to her flowers. Everybody was in white, friends and family, Robby himself, and even the carpet that led to the altar.
Her entourage included Julia Montes, Megan Young, and sister, Lauren. Other celebrities were also spotted like Janella Salvador, Tim Yap, and Mikael Daez.
Martha E. | Pinoy Trends
Latest posts by Martha E. | Pinoy Trends (see all)
- A Manga Book About Dr. Jose Rizal Was Released in Commemoration of His 157th Birthday - June 24, 2018
- Have an Amazing-Grilled-Cheese Experience in Quezon City! - June 23, 2018
- Eyeglasses No More? This “Nanodrops” Will Solve Your Eye Problems - June 23, 2018
- Have You Seen Lolo Musician Playing Piano in Glorietta? Watch This! - June 23, 2018
- Enjoy Your All-Time Favorite from Max’s Group, Inc. with Discounts All Wednesdays of June - May 28, 2018