Former adult-film actress, Maria Ozawa, has finally introduced his boyfriend, and he’s Filipino! He looks familiar, yes, because he’s Jose Sarasola, Kapamilya Fear Factor contestant.
The chef and the famous, trending news-worthy Japanese beauty have been seen together many times since last year, and even during holidays. Usually, they hang out with a group, in different bars.
I guess a lot have speculated that they have really hit it off. But on May 5, their individual Instagram posts sealed the deal behind their relationship. They posted photos of them and just simply captioned them with a heart emoji. I think that says a lot.
According to Philippine Entertainment Portal (PEP), Maria Ozawa already expressed her desire to have a Filipino boyfriend. PEP quoted her saying, “I’m telling all those who interview me that I’m going to find somebody once I get here.”
Nothing was mentioned regarding their status but the comments section of their posts were filled with congratulatory remarks and wishes of good luck for the both of them. Even one of Jose’s friends in the showbiz industry, Jake Cuenca, “expressed his happiness” for the couple.
Featured image from IG @maria.ozawa
Wayne B. | Pinoy Trends
Latest posts by Wayne B. | Pinoy Trends (see all)
- Going Home – A Pixel Art Horror Game by a Pinoy - October 30, 2017
- Former Filipino Actor Now a Police Officer in Canada - October 30, 2017
- Take a Cue from This Man, and Always Dress to Impress - October 22, 2017
- Inspiring Story: Grade 12 Student Sells Corn to Support Family - October 16, 2017
- Another Pinay Nanny Responsible for the Success of This Filipino-Speaking Man from Qatar - October 16, 2017