If you’re a fan of photography, or if photography is a hobby you are currently immersed in, you might really enjoy this article!
Unang Hirit, is an early morning program in GMA Nework and on Juy 17, they aired this video of several cafés in the Metro.
Caffera Photo + Cafe
In Mandaluyong, Caffera Photo + Café, is a restaurant is filled with photography mementos, and even photos taken by patrons themselves. Every month, they encourage their patrons to submit a photo and get a chance to be featured in the restaurant, according to owner, Gabriel Valera.
Aside from the decors, the restaurant also uses photography-inspired mugs which they use to serve their coffee and signature drinks. How cute are those camera lens mugs?
Even the way the food is presented here, is photography-related, some even are shaped just like a camera.
In Pasig, photo enthusiasts flock to this café, because different kinds of old cameras can be seen lining their shelves. But wait, they are not just on display – they actually work and are for sale! Epic Café owner Mario Samuel de Leon shares that some film cameras sell for as low as PHP2,000, but as with antiques, some sell for PHP50,000 to PHP100,000!
In Quezon City, this café is famous for their affordable and picture-perfect food. Aside from the well-arranged and presented food, the restaurant lends ring light to all their customers to ensure they get the best shot of the food (or even of themselves) while in the restaurant, shares Shutter Café’s barista, Carlo Santos.
Round up your friends and visit these cafés for a unique and delicious experience!
Martha E. | Pinoy Trends
Latest posts by Martha E. | Pinoy Trends (see all)
- A Manga Book About Dr. Jose Rizal Was Released in Commemoration of His 157th Birthday - June 24, 2018
- Have an Amazing-Grilled-Cheese Experience in Quezon City! - June 23, 2018
- Eyeglasses No More? This “Nanodrops” Will Solve Your Eye Problems - June 23, 2018
- Have You Seen Lolo Musician Playing Piano in Glorietta? Watch This! - June 23, 2018
- Enjoy Your All-Time Favorite from Max’s Group, Inc. with Discounts All Wednesdays of June - May 28, 2018