Hands in the air to those who enjoyed the comfort and ease of using these platform sandals! I know I did! I was in high school when these came out, and you were either one of the two categories – you either own a pair of Steve Madden platform sandals or you wanted a pair.
I was lucky my aunt in the US sent me one, so I became part of the first category. The iconic chunky black slides was the shoe (or sandal) of the decade, and if you didn’t have one, well, now’s the time to get it! Yes, they are back!
The Steve Madden “Slinky” Slide is officially coming back, and what a better way to enhance our throwback outfits (and photos, of course!) even better. Relive the 90’s all over again, girls!
The slides are available for pre-order on Steve Madden’s website, not sure if they do have here in the Philippines, though.
If you feel like really going back to the 90’s get a cropped tee and rummage in the closet for that butterfly clips you used to wear every day. Twenty years later, Steve Madden agrees that the chunky slide is still iconic. I can’t wait to get my hands on a pair!
Wayne B. | Pinoy Trends
Latest posts by Wayne B. | Pinoy Trends (see all)
- Going Home – A Pixel Art Horror Game by a Pinoy - October 30, 2017
- Former Filipino Actor Now a Police Officer in Canada - October 30, 2017
- Take a Cue from This Man, and Always Dress to Impress - October 22, 2017
- Inspiring Story: Grade 12 Student Sells Corn to Support Family - October 16, 2017
- Another Pinay Nanny Responsible for the Success of This Filipino-Speaking Man from Qatar - October 16, 2017