Who can forget Aladdin? Not me and I think, not you either.
Who hasn’t had the Last Song Syndrome (LSS) of “A Whole New World?”
It’s funny, how I sang that song while twirling my skirt like a princess (of course, not Jasmine because she doesn’t wear a skirt) when I was a kid.
On 11th day of June 2017, Sunday, Lea Salonga attended Tony Awards. She looks stunning in her gunmetal grey tuxedo by Rajo Laurel, a Filipino designer. Lea was with her colleague Jon Jon Briones to introduce the performance of “Miss Saigon,” which was nominated for best revival.
This is not her first time to attend the said event. More than two decades ago, she was a nominee for best actress in a musical in the Broadway’s biggest night.
Prior to this, Marc Fennell interviewed Lea to unlock her journey to stardom. Watch their entertaining conversation on this clip.
*Featured image from Today.com
Wayne B. | Pinoy Trends
Latest posts by Wayne B. | Pinoy Trends (see all)
- Going Home – A Pixel Art Horror Game by a Pinoy - October 30, 2017
- Former Filipino Actor Now a Police Officer in Canada - October 30, 2017
- Take a Cue from This Man, and Always Dress to Impress - October 22, 2017
- Inspiring Story: Grade 12 Student Sells Corn to Support Family - October 16, 2017
- Another Pinay Nanny Responsible for the Success of This Filipino-Speaking Man from Qatar - October 16, 2017