It’s vacation, I know you are planning to have your ultimate barkada trip, but you know it’s not easy.
You’re not sure if you will be able to get the “yes” of your parents. Especially if it’s your first overnight with friends, your mom and dad may be worried about your safety.
It takes a lot of full planning and perfect timing to get your parents on board. If you’re lucky enough to get things in your favor, of course, it has a consequence – you have to keep them updated on what’s happening on your trip.
Renz Valdez, a Facebook user shares his story (almost a documentation) showing how to properly inform your mom of what’s going on. You have to make a lot of compromises, but if you play your cards right you could have your adventure the second time around!
Check out his Snap-like photos below that gained more than 36, 400 shares.
Martha E. | Pinoy Trends
Latest posts by Martha E. | Pinoy Trends (see all)
- A Manga Book About Dr. Jose Rizal Was Released in Commemoration of His 157th Birthday - June 24, 2018
- Have an Amazing-Grilled-Cheese Experience in Quezon City! - June 23, 2018
- Eyeglasses No More? This “Nanodrops” Will Solve Your Eye Problems - June 23, 2018
- Have You Seen Lolo Musician Playing Piano in Glorietta? Watch This! - June 23, 2018
- Enjoy Your All-Time Favorite from Max’s Group, Inc. with Discounts All Wednesdays of June - May 28, 2018