Are you a food lover and budget conscious at the same time?
If yes, this newly opened food haven is perfect for you. Located at 612 Martan Street Commonwealth, Quezon City, Sweets N Verse Café offers goodies without breaking the bank.
FRIED CHICKEN WITH MOJOS FOR ONLY 64.00We are open from 9:00 am to 11:00PMLocated at 612 Martan Street Commonwealth,…
A complete meal for only 64.00 Php
LEMONADE for only 25.00⭕Be refreshed with these lemonade treats. 🍹🍹🍹🍹#SweetNVerseCafe #SOONTOOPEN #LEMONADE
Lemonade for only 25.00 Php
With their tagline, “food for the body and soul,” you will surely fell the relaxation as you enjoy your food. It is because the store encourages diners to practice their creative side through coloring and writing by using the materials available at Sweets N Verse Café. Look at the satisfied customers!
It doesn’t stop there! Aside from dine in or to go delicacies, Sweets N Verse Café also offers cupcakes, cookies, brownies, etc. for giveaways.
I’ve tried their tarts and cupcakes, both are superb. The crust of the tart is soft enough, it melts in your mouth. The right amount of sugar in their cupcakes is something I like because you don’t like to be fed up with too much sweetness, right?
Cute gifts for the holiday season.
Visit their official Facebook page, Sweets N Verse Café to see their latest promos.
Martha E. | Pinoy Trends
Latest posts by Martha E. | Pinoy Trends (see all)
- Trending Online: This Man Contours Better Than You! - February 19, 2018
- KZ Tandingan Won Over Jessie J In “Singer 2018” - February 12, 2018
- Maxene Magalona Tied the Knot with Musician Rob Mananquil - January 16, 2018
- Iza Calzado on Body-Image Issues, “Imperfections. I Have So Many of Them” - January 11, 2018
- Carrie Underwood Is Still Healing After Having 40 Stitches in Her Face - January 11, 2018