Do you want to add a different twist, and challenge to your summer swimming escapades? If you are the adventurous kind, having a dip in the Sky Pool is the perfect experience for you.
Prepare your passport and visa first, and a bit of a budget, the Sky Pool can be found in Houston,Texas USA. Located in the 42nd floor of Market Square Tower, a high-rise multi-family residential apartment, it is an infinity pool suspended 500 ft above and extends 10 ft over the side of the imposing Houston building.
The glass-bottomed Sky Pool is made up of 8-inch thick plexiglass. If you are brave enough to swim in this pool, it will look that you are swimming in a suspended pool at the top of a building, because the floor is transparent glass and one can see clearly below the busy street of Houston.
Are you in for this swim? Take a look at the video to appreciate more what to expect in this ultimate Sky Pool.
Lizzy F. | Pinoy Trends
Latest posts by Lizzy F. | Pinoy Trends (see all)
- My Thoughts About Millennials - June 6, 2017
- Would You Dare? Swimming in The Sky: Every Daredevil’s Dream - April 19, 2017
- The Best Swimsuit for Your Body Type – It’s Not What You Think - April 19, 2017
- Is Apple really abandoning its expensive image? Cool or not? - April 10, 2017
- Here are 5 Practical Make-Up Tips for Graduates - April 7, 2017