This is just W-O-W!
Meet the 63-year-old mom with her 36, 40 and 41-year-old daughters, the youngest looking family you have ever seen in your entire life.
This Taiwanese family first established their viral stardom through Lure Hsu, an interior designer and fashion blogger. The 41-year old astounded millions of people because of her ageless looks.
Then, people discovered that she’s no only one in the family who is looking years younger her age. Similar to Lure, her sisters Sharon (36) and Fayfay (40) look half their age.
But what stunned millions of people more is their mother, a retired dancer, who could pass as their sister at the age of 63 years old.
Media labelled the four women as ‘the family of frozen ages.’
Like many beauty ambassadors, these ageless women testify how water can fight aging and wrinkles. In an interview with wan’s Friday magazine, , Lure and Fayfay revealed that the secret to youthful looks is simpler than you could ever imagine – water!
Lure emphasized that moisturising your skin is essential, “Once your skin has enough water, you don’t even need to worry about aging and wrinkles.”
On the other hand, Fayfay shared that she drinks a big glass of lukewarm water every morning. “I have been doing that for more than a decade. I drink 350ml to 500ml.”
Martha E. | Pinoy Trends
Latest posts by Martha E. | Pinoy Trends (see all)
- A Manga Book About Dr. Jose Rizal Was Released in Commemoration of His 157th Birthday - June 24, 2018
- Have an Amazing-Grilled-Cheese Experience in Quezon City! - June 23, 2018
- Eyeglasses No More? This “Nanodrops” Will Solve Your Eye Problems - June 23, 2018
- Have You Seen Lolo Musician Playing Piano in Glorietta? Watch This! - June 23, 2018
- Enjoy Your All-Time Favorite from Max’s Group, Inc. with Discounts All Wednesdays of June - May 28, 2018