Team Kramer’s vehicle of choice – Hyundai H350. The South Korean manufacturer first launched this 15-seater car at the IAA Commercial Vehicle Show in Hanover, Germany. In 2015, according to a website that compared prices of vehicles, H350 was sold at 2.6 million pesos.
Team Kramer was all excited to show their fans the revamped family van. They had Atoy Customs and Mickey’s Autosound to fit the family’s needs.
Doug was amazed at the “tremendous job” that was done in the vehicles exteriors. The leather chairs were replaced by “captain seats”.
He also shared that the van is “Manila-proofed”. What does this exactly mean?
James of Atoy Customs described, “Yung term kasi, parang kahit magka-traffic, parang di ka tatalaban ng antok or pagod kasi naka-set up yung sasakyan mo.
“Hindi mo din mararamdaman yung traffic.”
Team Kramer can watch their favorite movies with this smart television plus a sound system.
So now the big question is, how much does one have to pay for this kind of “Manila-proofing”?
According to James, it ranges from PHP800,000 and up.
Meanwhile, for Starex and Grandia, its price ranges from PHP300,000 to PHP700,000.
Wayne B. | Pinoy Trends
Latest posts by Wayne B. | Pinoy Trends (see all)
- Going Home – A Pixel Art Horror Game by a Pinoy - October 30, 2017
- Former Filipino Actor Now a Police Officer in Canada - October 30, 2017
- Take a Cue from This Man, and Always Dress to Impress - October 22, 2017
- Inspiring Story: Grade 12 Student Sells Corn to Support Family - October 16, 2017
- Another Pinay Nanny Responsible for the Success of This Filipino-Speaking Man from Qatar - October 16, 2017