Dubbed as the SongSong Couple, superstars, Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo met while filming the 2016 hit Korean drama series Descendants of the Sun.
On October 31 at 4 pm, The Korean celebrity couple got married. The venue is at a Korean-style banquet annex, Yeong Bin Gwan, at The Shilla Seoul in South Korea.
Previously, the SongSong couple announced that there will be no wedding officiant, only Song Joong-ki’s long-time friend will host the ceremony.
The day before the celebration, very few details have been made public by Blossom Entertainment. The Talent Management Agency told Korean media that:
• Park Bo Gum, who shares the same agency as Song Joong-ki’s, will play the piano
• Ock Joo Hyun, a longtime friend of Song Hye-kyo, will sing
• the long-time friend of Song Joong-ki, Lee Kwang Soo will recite a letter
• only family and friends were invited
An estimated 250-300 guests attended the event, according to media reports.
Plans after the wedding remain unknown but there have been reports that the couple will celebrate their honeymoon in Europe.
In another report, it was said that the SongSong couple’s new address may be the two-storey house with a basement bought by Song Joong-ki this year. It is situated in the wealthy neighborhood of Itaewon-dong and costs 10 billion won or 460 million in Philippine peso.
Source: The Asianparent Philippines
Martha E. | Pinoy Trends
Latest posts by Martha E. | Pinoy Trends (see all)
- A Manga Book About Dr. Jose Rizal Was Released in Commemoration of His 157th Birthday - June 24, 2018
- Have an Amazing-Grilled-Cheese Experience in Quezon City! - June 23, 2018
- Eyeglasses No More? This “Nanodrops” Will Solve Your Eye Problems - June 23, 2018
- Have You Seen Lolo Musician Playing Piano in Glorietta? Watch This! - June 23, 2018
- Enjoy Your All-Time Favorite from Max’s Group, Inc. with Discounts All Wednesdays of June - May 28, 2018