This is not “The Exorcist!”
In 1940’s, it was reported that a man named Martin Laurello could put his head all the way around.
Surprisingly, same news went viral online recently. I don’t know if I should call this cool or disturbing but it’s true!
Muhammad Sameer Khan can turn his head 180 degrees just like a piece of cake. Not only that, but Khan can also turn his shoulders 360 degrees.
Coined as “The Human Owl,” this Pakistani kid quit studying to help his family. At the age of 14, his father had suffered stroke twice and was forced to leave his job at a textile mill.
So, Khan joined the dance troupe, Dangerous Boys to help with their household expenses where he earns between Rs600 to Rs1,000 for every performance.
With his incredible talent, Khan hopes to make it in Hollywood.
Source: Daily Pakistan
Martha E. | Pinoy Trends
Latest posts by Martha E. | Pinoy Trends (see all)
- Trending Online: This Man Contours Better Than You! - February 19, 2018
- KZ Tandingan Won Over Jessie J In “Singer 2018” - February 12, 2018
- Maxene Magalona Tied the Knot with Musician Rob Mananquil - January 16, 2018
- Iza Calzado on Body-Image Issues, “Imperfections. I Have So Many of Them” - January 11, 2018
- Carrie Underwood Is Still Healing After Having 40 Stitches in Her Face - January 11, 2018