Who doesn’t love Nutella?
I mean this chocolate and hazelnut spread has completely won the hearts of many. Would other spreads like peanut butter and strawberry jam versions go as viral? Gosh! No! Only Nutella could do that.
The chocolatey goodness and the right texture produced by hazelnuts are oh! So perfect!
I love Nutella cakes, Nutella brownies, Nutella milkshakes, of course, eating Nutella right out of the jar is the best.
You can put Nutella on just about anything – even with alcohol.
Yes! You read it right! Cosmopolitan just made Sprinkle Nutella shot. They swear that this mixture of Nutella, Baileys and Vodka is perfect for your next pregame.
Here’s how to make it:
- Rim a shot glass with Nutella and sprinkles.
- In a shaker filled with ice, add 1 tablespoon Nutella, 1 ounce Baileys, and 1-ounce vodka.
- Shake, and pour into the shot glass.
Looking for something that goes well with this? Read The First-Ever Grilled Nachos from La Carnita Will Satisfy Your Mexican Food Cravings
Martha E. | Pinoy Trends
Latest posts by Martha E. | Pinoy Trends (see all)
- Enjoy Your All-Time Favorite from Max’s Group, Inc. with Discounts All Wednesdays of June - May 28, 2018
- First Trailer of Meteor Garden 2018 Is Finally Out! - May 28, 2018
- These “Extreme Cut Out” Jeans Cost Php 8, 714! Yay or Nay? - May 20, 2018
- International Museum Day! Check out These No Admission Fee Art Galleries - May 17, 2018
- Dojo Dairy’s Hokkaido Milk Ice Cream for Only P10.00! - May 17, 2018