After being engaged last year of December, Anne Curtis and Erwan Heusaff ended their 6-year relationship.
The couple finally tied the knot on November 12, Sunday. It took place in Queenstown, New Zealand.
Very limited details about the marriage were shared because the two wants it to be a private ceremony. As seen in the photos posted on social media, Anne said her “I do” in a wedding gown by Monique Lhuillier matched with killer black boots. On the other hand, the internet sensation groom looked dashing in a gray suit made by Mario, his trusted tailor in Paris.
Here’s a look at the photos of the much-awaited celebrity wedding:
Congratulations, Anne and Erwan!
Martha E. | Pinoy Trends
Latest posts by Martha E. | Pinoy Trends (see all)
- A Manga Book About Dr. Jose Rizal Was Released in Commemoration of His 157th Birthday - June 24, 2018
- Have an Amazing-Grilled-Cheese Experience in Quezon City! - June 23, 2018
- Eyeglasses No More? This “Nanodrops” Will Solve Your Eye Problems - June 23, 2018
- Have You Seen Lolo Musician Playing Piano in Glorietta? Watch This! - June 23, 2018
- Enjoy Your All-Time Favorite from Max’s Group, Inc. with Discounts All Wednesdays of June - May 28, 2018