After being engaged last year of December, Anne Curtis and Erwan Heusaff ended their 6-year relationship.
The couple finally tied the knot on November 12, Sunday. It took place in Queenstown, New Zealand.
Very limited details about the marriage were shared because the two wants it to be a private ceremony. As seen in the photos posted on social media, Anne said her “I do” in a wedding gown by Monique Lhuillier matched with killer black boots. On the other hand, the internet sensation groom looked dashing in a gray suit made by Mario, his trusted tailor in Paris.
Here’s a look at the photos of the much-awaited celebrity wedding:
Congratulations, Anne and Erwan!
Martha E. | Pinoy Trends
Latest posts by Martha E. | Pinoy Trends (see all)
- These “Extreme Cut Out” Jeans Cost Php 8, 714! Yay or Nay? - May 20, 2018
- International Museum Day! Check out These No Admission Fee Art Galleries - May 17, 2018
- Dojo Dairy’s Hokkaido Milk Ice Cream for Only P10.00! - May 17, 2018
- Heart Evangelista Announced Pregnancy While Holding an Php 18, 000.00 Baby Dior Onesie! - May 16, 2018
- Carol Banawa Graduated Summa Cum Laude at a Nursing School in U.S. - May 16, 2018