After being engaged last year of December, Anne Curtis and Erwan Heusaff ended their 6-year relationship.
The couple finally tied the knot on November 12, Sunday. It took place in Queenstown, New Zealand.
Very limited details about the marriage were shared because the two wants it to be a private ceremony. As seen in the photos posted on social media, Anne said her “I do” in a wedding gown by Monique Lhuillier matched with killer black boots. On the other hand, the internet sensation groom looked dashing in a gray suit made by Mario, his trusted tailor in Paris.
Here’s a look at the photos of the much-awaited celebrity wedding:
Congratulations, Anne and Erwan!
Martha E. | Pinoy Trends
Latest posts by Martha E. | Pinoy Trends (see all)
- Trending Online: This Man Contours Better Than You! - February 19, 2018
- KZ Tandingan Won Over Jessie J In “Singer 2018” - February 12, 2018
- Maxene Magalona Tied the Knot with Musician Rob Mananquil - January 16, 2018
- Iza Calzado on Body-Image Issues, “Imperfections. I Have So Many of Them” - January 11, 2018
- Carrie Underwood Is Still Healing After Having 40 Stitches in Her Face - January 11, 2018