On December 2016, Kaye Abad, a member of ABS-CBN’s Star Magic which was launched in 1993, married Paul Jake Castillo, former Pinoy Big Brother housemate, in Cebu. The actress, who turned 35 in May, shared happy news on July 13 on her social media, by posting a sonogram photo, and saying that it is the best birthday gift she has received in her life.
In previous interviews, Kaye shared that she wanted to start a family with husband Paul at the soonest time that she can, because she wanted to have three kids at most.
“Siyempre priority ‘yung family kasi [ma]tagal kong pinangarap ‘yung magkaroon ng sariling pamilya,” she said. (My family is my priority, because I have long dreamt of having my own family.)
The post, which included the following hashtags – #MayBabyCastilloNaSiAbad, #blessing, #bdaygift, #excited has gotten over 52k likes as of this writing.
Congratulations, Kaye and Paul! Welcome to parenthood real soon!
*Featured image from IG @kaye_abad
Wayne B. | Pinoy Trends
Latest posts by Wayne B. | Pinoy Trends (see all)
- Going Home – A Pixel Art Horror Game by a Pinoy - October 30, 2017
- Former Filipino Actor Now a Police Officer in Canada - October 30, 2017
- Take a Cue from This Man, and Always Dress to Impress - October 22, 2017
- Inspiring Story: Grade 12 Student Sells Corn to Support Family - October 16, 2017
- Another Pinay Nanny Responsible for the Success of This Filipino-Speaking Man from Qatar - October 16, 2017