38 days before Yuletide, SM North EDSA features a Disney-themed Christmas village.
SM malls are known for launching cute displays that are perfect for selfie or groufie. Last month, they presented life-sized statues of Justice League movie characters.
This month, just in time for the holiday season, the popular mall is ready for its “Tsum-tacular” Christmas celebration this year.
In collaboration with Disney, the highlight of the display is “Tsum Tsum,” a popular toy that was a mobile game at first. The name comes from the Japanese word “tsumu,” which means “to stack.”
Take a look:
Experience the magic of Disney as SM City North EDSA brings you the grandest 45-foot Christmas tree featuring the cutest…
The 45-foot tall tree decorated with Tsum Tsum characters is located at SM North EDSA, The Block’s Atrium. If taking photos is not enough, you can take some collectibles, they’re also available at the mall.
You can enjoy this “Tsum Tsum” village until January 7, 2018.
Martha E. | Pinoy Trends
Latest posts by Martha E. | Pinoy Trends (see all)
- Trending Online: This Man Contours Better Than You! - February 19, 2018
- KZ Tandingan Won Over Jessie J In “Singer 2018” - February 12, 2018
- Maxene Magalona Tied the Knot with Musician Rob Mananquil - January 16, 2018
- Iza Calzado on Body-Image Issues, “Imperfections. I Have So Many of Them” - January 11, 2018
- Carrie Underwood Is Still Healing After Having 40 Stitches in Her Face - January 11, 2018